View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Banned

I didn't know Whirlpool made vacuums either until now, I mostly ever knew about Hoover, Eureka, Kirby, Rainbow, Royal/Dirt Devil, and Electrolux.
I even once saw an old GE Canister Vacuum complete with all of its attachments in the Donation box outside the Goodwill I work at, but the hose connection that connects the hose to the vacuum itself was busted and being held into place with duct tape so it got tossed into the trash compactor and I think the aforementioned GE Vacuum might of been from the late 1950s or early 1960s because the design looked very similar to the old 1950s vintage Filter Queen vacuums, (which by the way there is a complete with all of its attachments and original box Filter Queen Canister Vacuum at one of the local antique stores near me, which I thought about getting it but the booth owner that has it in his booth at the antique mall wants about $300 for it which is way out of my price range).
what's interesting is that the Kenmore Canister Vacuum I have that I had bought for my place soon after I moved in (we didn't have a properly functioning vacuum at my place when I moved in) was one of the Panasonic made ones just shortly before Panasonic sold out its vacuum manufacturing division last year.
By the way the Goodwill I work at has 3 Panasonic upright vacuums for sale currently...