Thread: Apologies....
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 08:33 AM
Spiteful Old Cuss

Wow... SOMEBODY Nominally on my sid, or at least apparently willing to hear what I had to say. Look, I suffered a BIG loss w/these goofballs, not the least of which was the feeling of been "Kicked in the teeth" after we'd gone out of our way so much to help them. I DON'T hate gays-The only bunch I hate are the buttholes from Mumbai who call you wanting to help pay off yr Stoodent loans, or lower yr interest rates at 745 in the morning. THEY need to be nuked w/weak nukes that just make them very sick for a long time B4 they die... I honestly liked Jess & Ray-Ray, kinda felt like an uncle to them, if you will til I found out about all the theft, & how Ray-Ray had changed all my passwords around... But if I ever got to a place where I could expend/expound my wrath on the Mumbai bunch, it would know no bounds. 2nd on the list are the linguini-spined politico types who sanctimoniously claim they CAN'T do anything about it because 1) It's a 1st Amendment issue, or 2) They're all offshore. Aww, Bullshyte.80% of the calls are from a local number that has been "Spoofed", but you can't call it right back. "We're sorry, the number you requested is out of service or has been disconnected...." Well, you effin' Kompuder, it worked pretty effin' WELL 15 seconds ago when I got a call from ol' Jugleash in Mumbai...