View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 12:36 PM
M is for Memory

I haf many sigi-nal sauces.

That is the main rack in my room. Bottom-up there is U-matic, LaserDisc, HDDVD, Bluray, DVD-recorder/VHS, DVR/DVD-recorder, 2 S-VHS-ET decks, CED/selectavision video disc player, SuperBetaHiFi, AV switchers, PC with S-video out, ATSC box, Blonder Tounge agile modulators configured to transmit, and hidden to the side a pair of mini cable boxes and a Roku. Before the ETF I tore apart and rebuilt/reconfigured all but the agile modulators on top to fix the flying spaghetti monster that it had devolved into through 3-5 years of not really properly reconfiguring it when needed but instead hacking on to the front accommodations for the switch to digital cable, the addition of HDMI for my HD-CRT Sony, and a bunch of other stuff.

Basement rack is a Blonder Tongue, VHS, Beta, CED, Cable box and a fairly literal bunch of video game consoles (also have LD and other crap waiting to be added to it when I get around to rearranging that cluster)...

Colorbar path consists of upstairs DVD transmitted, then tuned in by the VCR in the downstairs rack and retransmitted (the upstairs rack is hard to tune in the basement so this is the easiest workaround), then tuned in again by the VCR that feeds this video injection box https://antiqueradio.org/VideoAdapte...Television.htm

The TV program path was much simpler cable RF out from cable box (it only has RF for analog output) to the tuner on basement rack and onwards like the other path.

The CT-100 shall live in the basement close to my workbench until I am satisfied enough with its performance to make it a spot in one of my upstairs display rooms.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Audiokarma