View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 11:45 PM
M is for Memory

Glad you got yours going. One day I need to find time to fix mine...

You are ~3 years too late to get a free controller from me....I had one and a spare console (sans power brick) back then, but gave it to a friend who assembled enough of the rest to have a working system.

You can probably find a correct controller cheap if you check ebay, thrift stores, local estate/garage sales, and retro gaming boards.

When 2 people argue and then drag a third person (who was having a lot of REALLY BAD things being dumped on him in his personal life) against their wishes into the fray, the third is likely to not respond well, look bad, and end up getting all the consequences the other 2 deserved in their stead. Life sucks...Especially for the one designated as the bag holder....

Many of us take our hobby way too seriously: instead of appreciating our friends and loved ones, having food and a roof over our heads /stable lives, when we have those things we take them for granted and let greed (for what? some hunks of plastic, glass, wood and metal) rob us of respect for our fellow man......We all can benefit from pausing and contemplating what is really important now and again.

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4