View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 01:00 AM
VideoKarma Member

Well, I did suprisingly enough manage to find an original hard copy of Sam's folder #1045 (the whole folder, not just one of the sections out of the folder) for $9 plus shipping.

But I had to search a little bit because there weren't many listings for individual Sam's folders, they were mostly just listing the compilation books or selling a set of Photofact Folders as a lot (with one such listing being listed for $800 for a set of 50 complete Photofact folders that were in no particular order) with only 2 listings that were selling individual folders out of a lot of 50 or 100 Sam's Folders, that I'm assuming came from an old repair shop or an old Library collection.
The one listing that was selling individual folders out of a full lot of Sam's folders had Folder 1045 but it was already sold, and the second listing had 2 Sam's 1045 folders and one had already sold and I had just bought the last one out of that lot.

So it seems that these Sam's folders are getting harder to come by unfortunately.