View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 08:01 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy3486 View Post
My wife and I bought a portable building to set up for our hobbies, she does sewing and I do old electronics.Its a 12x40 building and we are decorating it with old items, I have lots of old TV and other shop advertising stuff. Anyway I found some of the old green porcelain lights you use to see everywhere. I also had a old hay lift from a barn I dismantled for the lumber.

We needed a light for the hallway between the two areas and I had seen lights made like this so I made it. I really like it as it goes along with the rest of the stuff we have to decorate the shop. I have got five of the green shades for what one usually goes for. I have a lot of old signs and display from old TV shops I have been buying for years to go into the building. We wanted to decorate it to remind a person of the old stores you use to see years ago.

Great! My wife and me also are planning to built a space for our hobbies, but we only have space here if we build other floor above...
My wife like old lamp fixtures (me too), but normally this things are expensive here when we finally find one on antiques shops...