View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:06 AM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
We had a considerable amount of snow, a lot of it melted in the unseasonable warm weather, but now we're paying for it. Zero or colder, with sub-zero wind chills. The snow is just an inconvienience, but that extreme cold.
Yeah, the snow is only an inconvenience at worst... It can be useful too. Folks at work are afraid to park in the half plowed spaces...I don't like(/worry about) my GMC much so I just run over the snow hills and park on them. Seems as soon as I do someone else will get the stones to park there after I leave for lunch.
The cold REALLY stinks! The heater in that GMC ain't worth a damn under 20 degrees...It barely can get the car above freezing once it hits zero...engine runs real cold too. If I had better winter clothes I'd try taping card board over the grille to see if impeding cooling helps.
Saw something unusual on the way to work today...I guess it would be called a 'snowbow' since it is WAY too cold for rain...Did not know such a thing could form in weather this cold.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4