View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 03:18 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisW6ATV View Post
Once you determine what you have, I may be able to, for example, send you the exact list of the items needed from the jig to your CTC-16 chassis. Apparently, most or all round-CRT 21-inch sets used the same set of cables, except the earliest RCA sets (CTC-4, CTC-5) but I was able to make cables/adapters for those, too.
So I just went down in the basement now, the high voltage meter is made by RCA and looks like the one on the RCA test jig, the focus voltage controller is made by telematic, I don't see a part number on the yolk inside the TV, but the picture tube is a Sylvania GTE mv18vahp22, the Yoke has no part numbers I can find on it, but it does have an 8 pin plug and says sub 15 on it, the harness that goes from the picture tube to the front of the jig has no part numbers either but I took a picture and it's on the Google drive too, next I have the Telematic TA-3000 Transverter, a bunch of telematic brochures, a Workman color Adapt it model D7 for 90 degree to 70 degree color tvs, a solid state yoke adapter for a philco, adapter YA-122 for Sylvania and philco, the vacuum tube zenith adapter I mentioned about which is YA-35, I have an 8 pin male plug labeled 866 on the center post, and 12 on the back side, this has 2 wires jumping from pin 7 to pin 5, and pin 2 to pin 8 I took a picture of this too, I have a Blue Yoke with CO129 294-7225 written on it this also has 8 pins it also says 2j472 s2 s4 inside I have pictures of this too, the last is the cable that goes from the yoke out the front of the TV this says 10J112. That's really all I have all the pics are on the Google drive.

I'm hesitant to believe that it is one of the Conar kits because it shows a square plug in the pictures I don't have a square plug in any of the stuff I have. Granted it could be missing for all I know, and I also can't find a picture of the Conar 600 TV that you needed. I put a picture of the ad I found up also. If there's anything else that can help let me know.

Here's the drive again with all the pictures
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...geQRClzsvbEm0r
Audiokarma