View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 08:37 AM
VideoKarma Member

So I haven't been able to find any info on pin outs or anything else and I'm at the point where aggrevation and buyers remorse have taken over. I think the only option at this point is to bring the chassis home, and just try to plug it directly into this test jig and see what it does. It doesn't seem that I can find the Yoke adapter I need, I was able to find the convergence adapter and the picture tube adapter, so maybe I'll get lucky and it'll work pin to pin. If all else fails I'm just going to part it out, the picture tube and focus control have to be worth something, and I'll use the money to buy another jig. I'm fairly certain that this thing is the exact same setup as one of the RCA test jigs, but I can't find any setup guides or anything like that for those either so I don't know what adapter to buy.

What can I monitor when I try this? I figure the Jig is worthless if it doesnt work so Im not really worried about that, but I really don't want to hurt the CTC 16 chassis. Anything you guys can think of would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Last edited by Aperna1985; 04-22-2024 at 08:48 AM.