View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:19 PM
creepingnet

1980 Sears Telegames VideoArcade with a service label taped inside. I won it on a glitched E-bay auction in 2000. I have about 150 carts for it and a ton of controllers. I've owned a lot of Atari's and the Atari-In/Atari-Out thing ended once I learned how to fix them. There are some rebuilts of mine floating out there including a Heavy Sixer, a Darth Vader in the ORiginal Box that someone jammed earrings into the cart slot of, and a few 4-switch woodies.

NES "Frankentendo" - It's an Ex-Girlfriend's dead NES and 2 Goodwill $5 specials best parts all put together into one nice unit. Have about 120 carts for it and most of the standard Nintendo periphery....just need to find a power mat for World Class Track Meet.

I have a beat to heck Intellivision II that runs off a US Robotics Modem Power Supply, and a bunch of boxed games with overlays for it. I hardly touch it though, It's waiting for the Mitsubishi to be fixed.

I know it's actually a Computer but my Tandy 1000 A from 1985 sits under the TV and is used to game for the most part as well. It's pretty tricked out with networking and a Vintage Computer Forum IDE card though.

Then I have a softmodded XBOX used just for retro-gaming and watching DVDs, and in the LIvingroom we have a Wii that sees plenty of action as well....a good mix of virtual console, just dance 3 (exercise), and New Super Mario.