View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Not sure how I got here.

hummm well you gunna have it a murder, or accidental death?? I guess this old goober is gunna have a character, maybe a few flaws, maybe he eats while he works on sets.... maybe he's got a weird kinda food he likes.... one that eats away at his finger tips and leaves them especially susceptible to extra current flow..... always wet or moist from eating pickles while working fixing tvs...... slopping the cabinets up with pickle juice, maybe customers know him around town as the pickle guy that fixes tv's, maybe he already has bad health, heart problems...... Likable guy as a tv repairman but customers know they have to clean the cabinet when they get their set back. He always talks about intricate circuits to his board unhappy wife, who recounts those stories to her secret lover until the day when her lover can't take it anymore and electrocutes her husband at work with a rigged tv he brings to the shop with a particular fault exasperated by a story the tv repairman himself complained to his wife about as one of the most dangerous designs ever to be let loose on the public! you really can make up yer own details.... Hell you can use that design from Zenith with the 4 wire white capacitor that doubles the HV and cuts the neck off crt's who cares the zenith 4 wire cap only makes sense to a few people on the planet anyway..... Look at Seinfeld remember that episode with Jerry's car and Puddy was not going to work on it and they were talking in Jerry's apartment about what the guy tells you is really wrong with it... "Hey it needs a new Johnson rod" Does it matter that cars, even SAAB's made not from jets don't have Johnson Rods.... Nope it was still funny.... The less real details the better...... Its better if you let the tv repairman complain to his wife about the thing that will later kill him, that way the character explains why it kills him, and validates the story... Now to make up for this I'm going to misspell a lot of words and use google as a verb in several future posts.... Hey let the guy get killed by the VU tuning meter on his vintage 1948 GE color tv he took in to have repaired..... No one off this board is going to know what's wrong with that...... Make it a good Columbo kinda killing.... My favorite was the murder with the turntable and the umbrella up the chimney with the fire crackers in it to cover up the murder that had taken place earlier.... It was the best!