View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 09:31 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Another dismal quarter report from Avon..... 3 women reporting on how they shove paper, money, and other crap around the office for 4 months at a time resulting in a additional 16% decline in active representatives, and a 21% current decline in North America revenue, And yet, Sheri says "we are heading in the right direction". As best as I can remember this is the 4th quarter with the exact same results. The analysts seem to be coming to the conclusion I have, Management has no clue. I listen to them almost daily as it takes a while to figure out the code..... For example my all time favorite is "flow of excess inventory" It took a while hearing this over and over to finally conclude, this must be "selling stuff we can't move at a loss...." My conclusion, the more they make, the less they know.....
My wife was doing pretty well selling Avon, by far the best of any direct marketing things she's done. When they closed their domestic call center (or whatever it was) several years ago she quit in protest.