View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Analogue is Awesome

It makes me really sad when I see stuff from the 80s that is messed up!!!

The first ANALOGUE release of the terminator on VHS (Both Cinema 84 and HBO Video releases) use the PAL master and not the NTSC master! (You know what that means (Too fast ))

THE ANALOG AUDIO ON THE TERMINATOR IS AMAZINGLY GOOD but I dont like its not right speed...... I have had this tape 2 times and got rid of it both times.....

The 1991 release IS THE RIGHT SPEED but that IS NOT ANALOG and looks like crap!!

Im thankful to have this movie recorded off analog cable in the 80s.... ITS GEORGEOUS.. The audio isnt as good as the first official VHS tape but its the RIGHT SPEED....

Is there any type of machine you can use that you can play this PAL version tape in and it will OFFSET the recording so it will be right?? (In other words you will copy the cinema 84 tape TO ANOTHER VHS tape and it will be in NTSC speed (The right speed)) Only problem is the audio may drop somewhat......

Ah well.......... Just putting this out there in case someone knows..... (The NTSC videodisc of THE TERMINATOR is correct I believe)