View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:57 PM
VideoKarma Member

Here's a few of the more interesting ones I have. Clockwise from top left:

"Harvey Hubbell" T-Slot outlet. From what scant information I've been able to gather, this may be the original two-pin outlet. It came from a house in Syracuse, NY, which was built in 1905, and all evidence pointed to the outlet being original to the house. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's non-polarized... both slots are the same size.

Top center is a GE single-gang from the early '20s. Came out of the office of an old railroad warehouse.

Top right is a surface mount rotary from the late teens/early '20s, with an interesting little window in the cover, with an indicator behind it to tell you ON/OFF.

Below that is a late '20s toggle switch... there's a little arm on the left side of it that flips up and down when you toggle the switch.

Bottom center is a late '30s/early '40s T-slot with an interesting art-deco pattern on the face of it. I wish I had a better digicam, my ancient POS Vivitar can't really capture the detail on it.

Lastly is a Bryant T-slot from the late '20s.

I'll have to do some more digging, I know I have a few more oddballs, but I haven't been able to find them yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM000018.jpg (48.9 KB, 45 views)