View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 03:32 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
What's ironic is at times I'll go over to the ARF TV forums to poke around, and at least twice every time I do I'll see the exact same people posting the exact same threads with the exact same titles and content as was posted here....and the exact same people chiming in with the exact same responses.
Yes, as far as TV subjects, you are correct. But this often evokes new responses from different people that are not on both groups. Can't blame a guy needing assistance from posting in both (and maybe more) places.

No doubt that VK is better for the TV guys, but ARF shows a whole lot more traffic in the radio categories, which is just what it was created for. I use both, multiple times daily. I can help and get help from people on both forums, and if I ignore either for more than a few days I'll go back and regret not being a contributor in many of the threads that interest me.

If Jeffhs wants to share his knowledge of Zenith in the way of helping others, there are multiple live Zenith threads daily over on ARF where he may be able to feel more useful. Not as an alternative to VK, but as another outlet for his needs.