View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 11:59 AM
VideoKarma Member

I went to the pre-view on Friday. Totally worth it, but what a clusterf**k!
From Omaha, the highway you take to get there was under heavy construction, and when you rolled into Pierce, there were NO signs, as to where it was even at. We followed the heavies traffic, and there were fields you could park in. ( for $20.00) and shuttle to the field where the auction was. The shuttle drivers were kind of STUPID, and it took forever to get out there. The History Channel kept saying it was a soybean field. It wasn't.... It was the field where he parked all the trade-ins. They cleared out all the trees and must have poured topsoil on top of that. Whoever organized the set up did a FANTASTIC job tho. These cars had been stored in various places, and they were now in one spot to view. The unsold new ones were neat! The doors closed well and you still got that "new car" smell when opening the doors. Cars from the late 50's thru the 80's. I saw a "new" Citation and Chevette. I wonder if the bids went high on those? Some of the unsold cars with NO miles may have NOT been stored in the best conditions. There were a few that looked kind of bad, but you opened the doors and they had 2 miles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0676[1].jpg (64.7 KB, 25 views)