View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 11:48 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I guess I orta sell my Ginormous Y2K Ford Excursion. Don't use it much anymore, the wife has a Touareg, the Ferd gets 8-10 MPG in town, a ROUSING 14-15 on the hiway, but I just CAN'T... Didn't realize when I ordered it, that it would be my "Lifetime" car, but it is. I'm 62, have no income anymore, except Soash Security & Disability, basically can't afford ANY new car, LIKE th' damthing, made noises about sellin' it about a year back, got looked at w/Daggers by Bethany-I taught her how to drive in it when she was 8,9-its PAID For, can't get a new one, it ain't worth nothin' now-MAYBE $3500-Maybe, according to Bethany's husband, shit, may as well just KEEP it...Always wished Bethany & her brood would have it to ride around in, playin' w toys 'n' stuff in its gigantic Maw, but now, the Safety Nazis decree you have to be virtually BOLTED in place, lest ye be turned into Hamburger in the Horrible Wreck that is just over the horizon...Jeez-Oh-Pete, I Rode around in Pick ups in the beds of 'em for most of my life, & worst thing that happened was a Bug smacked me in the forehead oncet or 2X..
Every time I see the news, there seems to be a big nasty accident on I94 between the IL line and Milwaukee. IDK, if the semi accident made national news, but all the drivers' were lucky they didn't perish. That was a few days ago!