View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 11:22 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobtubeman View Post
Speaking of Simpson meters, anyone know how to fix one?
Simpson still services all of their large line of test equipment. They have authorized service labs all over the country. Check out their site. I think the following url will take you to the download of the user manual and schematic: http://www.simpson260.com/.../simpso...anual-1969.pdf

I'm not sure what model you have, but there is a great identification part of the site where you can find your "series" and the years of its run. The url is for a 260 which is what most people have in some version. They have been making the 260 model since around the 40s up to today and it has changed little other than some genuine improvements. So that identifier page helps a lot to know what you have. A 260 is NOT a 260 despite what many of us think as I did until I looked mine up. I have a 303 VTVM that looks similar. Can't get the AC measurement right on that one. A whole different ball of wax...