Thread: my "shop"
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 06:03 AM
VideoKarma Member

Thanks JR Tech, Jhalphen for letting me know the pictures does not show up, when I pull up the page it shows the pictures. I edited the post and changed the pictures. Can someone post if you see them or not after I changed them?

As far as the time just the shop took over a year to finish. I insulated it with Styrofoam 12 x12 squares. I had to stack them in the wall like bricks but they wedged in good and stayed put. If I had it to do over I would have used thicker sheetrock, when I first got it the store only had thin sheetrock like mobile homes. I had a harder time finishing it than I did thicker sheetrock. We did everything ourselves. Its about 50 foot from our house so we can just walk over. I still have my old workshop that one small room I will store things like text books and sams I won't use much. The rest of that shop will be a woodworking area. Along with restoring tube items I restored a lot of old woodworking tools to use to make and repair stuff. Now if I can just get caught up to spend a lot of time out there. I plan over the next month to clean and setup the woodworking shop. Then I have a couple of woodworking projects to do. We have been going out there on Sunday afternoons and I probably will be in there a lot more this winter. I usually stay inside when it gets winter.

Last edited by willy3486; 12-06-2023 at 06:11 AM.