View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 11:48 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I've been thinking about buying the tuner and space command hardware off of you to upgrade mine to space command (it has the bezel microphone and chassis shelf space for space command but was not equipped) for a few years. It might finally be time for me to pull the trigger after the ETF.
OK, just let me know in a PM. I will make you a decent deal on the stuff. Like the set was; the parts are in immaculate condition. It's so hard to keep track of everyone. I am thinking that you may have some items worth making a trade on. I'm pretty much into nice vintage radios, meaning I'm getting few if any plain AA5s. 6 tube jobs with power transformers from the 30s and 40s are about the best of radios.

Also, I am into vintage test equipment, but I'm getting quite the pile of that stuff. My big wish is a black face Hickok 209A. Anything Hickok is worth consideration. I need a meter movement for a 209C which seems to be some rare bird.