View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 01:19 PM
SONY NUT

Thumbs down Need your opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
I have two of these, one works and one doesn't....the working one has a complete snowy raster and audio, but I can't get a picture on it.....I haven't removed the back yet to see if it's something as stupid as a broken wire...yet. The other has better cosmetics, but I believe both of mine have all the knobs.

I believe I'll have a lot of parts left over when I merge the two into one. Whatever you want, it's yours . I can kinda put this on the front burner, as my CTC-38 is now all done.
I finally obtained a v. Good rear battery pack for Sony 8-301w. And, I pounced on a brand new sealed carton with replacement 6v cells. The owners tv was sold previously in an estate auction. The grand kids found backup battery stock and did not know what they had. When I broke the seal everything was intact including eye dropper, bottle for acid. I believe the batteries were never activated. So, if you were me, would you try to add acid activating the 55 yr old cells and actually power the set? Or would you sit on them as. Display piece?
ALSO HAS CRANKY AIBO