View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 09:03 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I had and parted a Sony KV-5900. I still have the screen cover and some odds and ends from it.

I have a Panasonic just like that one.

That top Emerson was the family kitchen set from ~1990, before I was born, to about 2003 when we moved, and the folks put it at the curb for god knows why....The jokes on them since I acquired another one since then....Now if I only I could find the 15-19" Emerson that was my bedroom TV until the move.

You should talk to a member here by the name of Aibopet (I feel like I'm not spelling it right). You and he probably have a decent amount in common.

About the only SS small sets I buy are 60's to early 70's Sonys, and only when dirt cheap and under threat of destruction if I don't take them.
KV5900? Never heard of one of those. Or do you mean a KV5100? I'm actually looking for a Flyback for mine.

My Emerson sets all work. One has a bad crack in the plastic over the screen so it is obnoxious to watch. The other goes very dim after being on for an hour or two, and the third is just a pain in the neck.