View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:50 AM
VideoKarma Member

abbsent

hi guys, sorry I have'nt been here in a few days. I've been tied-up in multible hospitle .,visits frome a gallblader operation gone terribly wrong at surgens hands . most of thier frigin gadgets out of me now, ,only one more to go. anyhow, enough of me, I want to thankyou bandersen, for your picture of the philco-390, I did'nt know that when you save it to yours pictures folder, that you can use the thumbwheel of the mouse to make it bigger or smaller. I was able too make it big enough to print off a big picture to find out where and too put all the tubes back in their places, thankyou again bandersen. (and thankyous all that sent information on my page about help for the philco-390 ) if I might ask an other qwestion, in this t.v.-set, the philco-390-, in the beginning, the audio/output transformer was over heating really good.,. I was woundering, there is an capacitor that runs frome chassia ground to pin 1 of the audio out/put tube 6W6)). let me go back a tiny bit, I took the oppertunity to print off all the tubes in this set,))) and just found out, theres no internal connection on pin 1 or pin 8. o-kay, now I'm confused, I'm thinking the ouver/heating might be the xformer it self or may-be a bad 6W6 out/put tube. please help me again, thankyou again.

dawgs