View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 10:35 AM
VideoKarma Member

I have had awful experiences with USPS here in Lansing. They loose a package of mine at least twice a year. It usually gets lost in a nearby sorting facility, but sometimes it gets delivered to the wrong street. Once it was on its way to a nearby town, and I managed to intercept it at a post office about 30mi away before it got delivered to the wrong house. If it's stuck in a sorting facility I have always managed to get it after bothering them enough, but once it's delivered to the wrong house, it's usually lost. The people at the house the post office claims they delivered it to claim they never got a package, and while I have no idea whose lying, I loose my capacitors either way

It's happened to me often enough now that if I have the option of FedEx or UPS I'll always take it, even if it's way more expensive - cheap delivery does me no good if I don't actually get what I ordered.

But to be fair, I've lived in 6 different cities, and while I have problems getting my mail on a semi-regular basis here in Lansing, I've never had these problems at all with the USPS anywhere else.

Last edited by Adam; 01-13-2017 at 10:38 AM.