View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 03:46 PM
M is for Memory

Might be worth wile to get a job at a fast food joint or some other "we hire anyone" type of job in the meantime (grab the best one you can find)....That way when they see your current employer and the last technical one you can say..."The job search was taking too long so I had to do something to keep the bills paid"....As my friend says "it's easier to get a job when you have a job."

Kamakiri is lucky...He don't have no stinkin' commute! I had a fairly decent commute ~30min one short optional leg of highway 45-50MPH speed limits most of the way and reasonably sane traffic levels....Till spring when the F'n Wisconsin DOT started working on every damn route between home and work. They decided to replace an overpass on Capital Dr. (major non-highway artery) and crunch the east bound (to work direction) down to 1 lane....I started taking county K as a more direct alternate and it worked well (granted the colosal bottle neck caused by the light at county F sucks), then those morons decided to to close and add a detour to K so I went back to capital....That is a crap shoot. A couple of weeks ago I94 closed from a pileup and people were dumping on to capital at the 1 lane bottle neck creating such a backup that my commute was almost double and I was 5 min late before I even got in to the 1 lane zone....Now those dummies closed my off ramp on the highway segment I use to make some time in the morning, and some of the roads I take during lunch and leaving work are crowded detour/construction roads too. ...I've been seriously thinking about writing an angry letter to the DOT...What kind of morons do construction on a road then it's closest parallel alternate at the same time?...Much worse and they may as well erect a wall between home and work.
If I had more time on my hands I swear I'd invent a practical flying car...

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Audiokarma