View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 01:04 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentTeffeteller View Post
And I was also thinking used Suburbans and used Yukon XL by the way here. As in those are also often cheaper than the Escalades, and simpler.
I know. There's nothing wrong with wanting a simpler vehicle. Depending on the year used escalades aren't much more complicated than a Yukon Denali. Given even my simple suburban has needed it's fair share of of maintenance on all fronts stuff will need to be fixed no matter what you drive. The nice thing is the common parts on the drivetrain and chassis of all vheicles in that family are pretty good solid designs...the luxury features I don't regularly use or need to use can sit broken till/if they ever become important enough to bother...my suburban came to me with an AC leak that would bleed it out in a week or two. Being used to Florida summers but living in Wisconsin now I only would charge the AC for long hour+ drives or on the worst day(s) of summer (windows down is usually all I need to feel fine) and 3 years of using 134 with stop leak has gotten it to the point it will now hold charge for months. I honestly don't know if the rear headphones based radio even works since I never had a desire to use it.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4