View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 08:58 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I went back to that same thrift store today and saw they put out some more of those Star Treks, some next generation too. Now I'm only 9 episodes away from having all of the original series on VHS. They come from two different sets though. Some of mine are these ones in larger silver cases with 2 episodes/tape (these are the ones I just picked up), and some are in smaller black cases with 1 episode/tape.

They didn't have any more Twilight Zones, but I already had a complete set of those (all 5 seasons on VHS). But I did get some more James Bonds, two blank VHS tapes still sealed, an unopened copy of Star Trek 9, a copy of Star Trek III on betamax, and some records the highlights of which were a nice copy of Herb Alpert's Whipped Cream, and one of those K-Tel disco albums.
The thrift stores around here don't sell VHS anymore. They claimed they weren't selling, but I always looked them over. When people bring them in, they refuse them or they just throw in the dumpster.
Those ratty K-Tel records are short versions of the hit records. They cut off the song before it's completely finished.
I never was much of a Trekie. I think I saw one complete episode.
Now, the Sopranos is my kind of series.