Thread: Philco 16/16b
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
...That said if you told me you were captinclock back under a new user name, I'd believe you...Your writing style/personality feels rather similar.
And what if I was? Would you try to have me banned again?

CaptainClock mentioned many times that he has Autism, ADD, and ADHD, which with that said it makes it hard for people like that to communicate what they want to say without sounding a little standoffish because that's just the way they are its an issue that he was trying to work on every day and its tough to try and say something (especially on the internet) when you can't see the person's facial expressions to go with what they're saying.

So of course if someone said something about an old radio that they thought looked like it was going to be a little tricky to work on but then someone else came along and read what was being said and took that comment as being a mean nasty comment when the comment wasn't meant to be originally because the person couldn't see the facial expression of the person when the comment was initially posted, then of course there's going to be some problems.

That being said Levi (aka formerly CaptainClock on here) has had lots of trouble with cyber bullying and trolls on just about every single online forum he's ever been on.
The worst one was when he was a part of an art forum called deviantArt for a while and that website which was supposedly supposed to be a "friendly place for aspiring artists to hang out and share their artwork with others", was actually quite the opposite of what they claimed their website was, and he ended up in the end having a young woman and some of her friends on that website try and set him up to look like a pedophile (even though he isn't one) by hacking into his facebook page and computer and posting inappropriate pictures on his facebook page and what not just because he was attenpting to make friends with other fellow forum members so that he could have some people he could ask about his artwork.

Now that being said you can kind of understand why he takes offense to comments that people make that sound threatening to him.
Audiokarma