View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Duck, you sucker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampson159 View Post
this is as good as your going to get.all my zeniths look about like this too.turned out very nice.you will never,ever achieve absolute perfect convergence.from about 5-10 feet away,it will look perfect.nice job and now sit back,relax and enjoy this masterpiece!
Still have to replace the one pot and coil. Both are responsible for the right lower section that is still quite a bit off. Watching a B&W image is painful as it's not just a little blue or red on an edge in the image. It's a large blue, magenta and yellow edge on almost everything in the lower right. It immediately pulls your eye to it and is quite distracting.

While I know perfect isn't possible, those lines should be closer together. I should have the replacements here and installed by next Monday (hopefully).

Denon 5803A, Pioneer DVL-700, Pioneer CT-W603RS, Toshiba HD-A3, D-Link DSM-520, Dish VIP-722, Polk 1.2TL, CSi5, LS/fx, RT-800 and PSW-650