View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 07:14 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamamaya42 View Post
I'm pissed off at USPS again, they LOST my shipment of 3 tubes ( 2 12au6 & 1 19x8 ) between the PO and my mailbox, HOW THE HELL do they loose something within 6 miles from the station to here?

I would not be so critical if it was not the 4th time this year it's happened, the 2nd time with tubes, 1 time with a Vert blocking transformer, and once with a thermistor, ALL of which are rare parts.

USPS is going to hell
The local State Farm office didn't get any PO box mail for over a month...Our agent was PISSED with the USPS. After repeated complaints they finally checked and figured out they were sorting it into the wrong PO box. Those envelopes contained thousands in checks (that could be washed and forged) and could have resulted in lapses of coverage that could ruin lives.

My ma ordered a box of Walkers shortbread cookies for the holidays to our home in Wisconsin.Tracking has it marked as delivered...IN FRICKEN NEW JERSEY!

I know they can't find employees and can't fire people, but some asses really need a good kicking. I think I'd institute a system where bad/repeated mistakes go on record and they know when staffing is easier they will be canned. If that doesn't work maybe prosecute the worst mistakes or make their BS haunt them in their job search.

Go Brandon!

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4