View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 02:05 AM
VideoKarma Member

Your lost packages incidents reminds me of how for the longest time my Medicaid, and Social Security paperwork was getting mailed to my landlords house rather than to my house/apartment, but in that case it wasn't the USPS's fault it was the state's fault because for some reason or another they had my landlord's listed as my primary guardian rather than my parents... Go Figure!

Also there was a point in time where I wasn't even getting any of my mail delivered to my house at all including important Medicaid paperwork that was supposed to be delivered to me so that I could get my Medicaid instated for another year (I'm on disability and what not which is why I have Medicaid) and supposedly the USPS's excuse for not delivering my mail was because "no one was emptying the mailbox on a daily basis" so they thought no one lived here anymore so they held all of my mail going back nearly a month at the post office. So when I explained to the post office that I was still living there and that I just forgot to get the mail for a while, they told the postal worker that delivered to my neighborhood to keep delivering my mail even if the mail box is full.

Let's Go Brandon!