Thread: '91 Ford Ranger
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Gimpus Stereophilus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Talked w/a car salesman buddy & he allowed that for the vast majority of things people buy trucks for,a Ranger, Kadota, or an S-10 is really all you need. In MY case, that's certainly been the case.. The Mighty Valdez, IT gets "Tapped" quite a bit, but a lot of it has been vast overkill. I WILL admit that it rides a LOT better if you have7-8 people & half a tonne of crapola in it. There's a fella a street or 2 back of me, he has a Smart. I told him If it ever gets tired, he could turn it on its side, put it in the "Cargo" area, & he'd be All Set..Kinda funny, they ALL give me H3!! over it until they gotta use it for themselves, then all the wise-ass jokes cease.. Under normal usage, you MIGHT come close to taxing its capabilities once every 2 or 3 months....Maybe...
Like you and I have joked about, it has enough room to seat the key players of a whole wheelchair basketball team, and much if not all their gear. Excursion, aka F 250 enclosed, the world's largest station wagon. Any bigger requires a CDL, all hail the Mighty Valdez. The King aka Mack Daddy of all the SUV on the highway. This olde pharte loves it!