View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:17 PM
On Land

Yes, I am getting the hemi.... the 345 cubic inch engine (5.7 liter). The larger 392 hemi with 470 hp (comes in the SRT model) simply wont be needed, and would cost a lot more in insurance!

I am opting for the automatic... mainly because I want the variable displacement feature, and also the remote engine start. You cannot have either one of those features with a standard. Of course, I understand why you cannot have a remote start feature with a standard tranny, but I am not sure why you can't have the variable displacement engine with a standard. Anyway, automatic it is.

Earlier, I mentioned not wanting stripes on my car. Also, I am hoping to learn that I can request no rear spoiler. I will be calling the salesman today to see if getting those items deleted is a possibility.

I will be choosing between Plum Crazy (purple), Redline Red, or Jazz Blue. I will have to see them in person first before making that decision. I do not want white, black, silver, or grey. I want a color... not a shade.

He who dies with the most toys still dies.