View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 07:53 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
HA HA HA ! ! ! You can imagine me reading your description and reasonings for chosing
that car with a really big smile ! ! ! It sure does say " You've arrived ! ! "

Under the dash near the radio it looks like 2 red toggle switches...... They
don't by chance raise and lower the suspension....?..?...???

A shovel in the trunk ??? WOW So when we gunna go crusin in dat ??

Glad I brought a smile to ya. Them red things are wire nuts...I gather that whenever one of the previous owners accidently cut a wire they repaired it by using two wire nuts to splice another short piece of wire in. There is another repair like that in the trunk on the wire that moves with the lid hinge...Otherwise' ignoring a newer looking horn, the electrical looks unmolested.

As much as I can see someone else installing a hydraulic/pneumatic suspension on one of these, It is not really my thing...I like most cars better stock. About the only cosmetic changes I could see my self doing are to maybe repaint it a different factory color and change it's wheels to the factory optional turbine rims (that I think look better).

No shovel in the trunk since I ain't been asked to "whack" nobody in ages...Though if business picks up I suppose I could transport two or three at once in that trunk...

As fo dat cruise, I probably won't be visiting nu yak or texazz anytime soon since I'm wanted there (okay time to turn off the fake mafia accent (though I'm part Italian so it ought to be convincing)), rather I'm scared of ElectronicBola...If it comes to Milwaukee EVERYONE at my college will get it as no one stays home sick if they can still move and come close to rational thought.

EDIT: One extra witicisim to make ya laugh. I've concluded given that the 460 continued to be deployed in pickups and 12,000Lb RVs into the 90's, it weighs 4600Lb (according to what I've read), it's nearly 20' long (a good portion of that being hood), and it's black...It all adds up to a simple realization: That Lincoln is basically a pickup truck in a tux!

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4

Last edited by Electronic M; 10-26-2014 at 12:10 AM.