View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:02 PM
M is for Memory

It makes perfect sense to me. After I've made 2 threads on my other cars with similar thread titles to this one, but never got to making one for my third car, Squirrel boy who is curious about my third car wants me to make a thread about it too.....So much so he kindly made a thread for me in my style with its content being a request for me to make this into the thread he wants to read....If this wasn't the lousy part of winter I might have done what he wants quickly. (part of me wishes he'd made this poke privately via PM)

This ain't exactly the time of year I feel like going outside to take pictures/do anything unnecessary (not to mention my camera has gone internally 'snow blind' from frost on days like this before).

To make a squirrel happy here is a pic of the snow-capped Mt. Suburban in my driveway (taken from my bedroom window so I don't gotta shiver).

Tis my winter daily driver for work and my swapmeet hauler...She ain't cherry, but if my envoy was a 3-4 overall condition wise then the burban is more like 7-8.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4