View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 03:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
I never worried about being electrocuted on a hot chassis receiver, as I've been doing it for over 60 years!
I also worked as an Industrial Electrician for 30 years, so I'm no stranger to even higher voltages.
lets imagine I'm in my 50's riding a competition level X country mountain . bike @ least 75 mi a week in the season and getting some gravity and getting laid regular with my real nice ,smart good looking professional gal Tuesday and maybe Thursday too and current weekend getaway squeeze and feel a little tired around all that thinking my GP may reccomend a vitamin regimen and maybe something else eh?
EDIT :

Well it was a cardiologist and sudden coronary by pass surgery without more than a days delay ,
wholly unexpected by me or my GP or anyone that knew me at all including the gym trainers .

The analogy here is these radios are lethal and you are being dismissive about that and your GFI outlets are not foolproof and neither was my significant exercise regimen .if you can not see the analogy here perhaps have someone explain it to you .

.True story here and ......We never know when the bogey man is coming .

Last edited by tubetwister; 08-15-2017 at 07:21 PM.