View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Don't mess with Esther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
There should be an eleventh commandment, "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors car." Your neighbor must really have an impressive position to rate a car of that caliber. It's my choice to own four vehicles instead of one super-expensive car.
Yeah, I figured there's no good reason to covet a car that screams "showboat". I wouldn't even want to be around those who have cars like that.

Some of those fail compilation videos show a Lamborghini whose driver's excessive revving starts a fire. The next thing you know the thing has nearly been burned to the ground; I found it quite amusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by user181 View Post
The so-called Green New Deal literally would do all of the above.
I hadn't heard of that so I checked it out real quick. Those pushing for that don't exactly have a firm grip on reality, or their senses for that matter. Seems they're admiring china for its high-speed rail network; yeah, china, great example being set there. Most people there are either unable or unwilling to think for themselves.

I'm aware that I didn't use an uppercase "c" for that place; in my opinion they're not deserving of one.