View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 09:36 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrtsRtubular View Post
I'll make sure to make a video of it working and I'll post it when I do. It does have an adapter to use it in a car so why not use it like that? Its very watchable.
It would probably work great in a car. Back around 2008-2010 my family was between the home we couldn't sell in Florida and dad's new job in Wisconsin we had a 3 day 8 hour a day drive to make 2-8 times a year and I would bring a home VCR and tape my late night anime off the hotel room cable then during the daytime ride watch it on a portable TV and the same VCR running off an inverter in the car*. The 3-5 used home VCRs I had back then survived the trips fine though the one that took the most trips eventually took a tumble when someone opened the cargo seat door when they should not have...it survived but EP mode got squirrelly.

* I didn't have a license then so I was stuck in the back seats....Honda back seats typically hurt after an hour ride and try to cripple you if you spend 8 hours sitting in them... part of the reason I don't want to own a Honda. I wish auto makers would take a cue from my 78 Lincoln and make seats so comfortable that after 8 hours sitting in them you feel like you spent the day in a comfortable couch.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4

Last edited by Electronic M; 05-04-2020 at 09:43 PM.