View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 04:44 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
You're *half* right.....but you're taking it over the edge.

There's nowhere in the rule books that says you can't state the category of your beliefs. It's when you espouse them onto others is where things go wrong. I'm a Christian (oops) and have no problem or argument with someone who has no set faith or believes what they want to believe.

When we try to change people's views in that regard, especially in a vintage television forum, is where things get stupid.

Hakuna matata

PS- "I know my input here is considered to be of little to no value anyway" must be how you judge yourself, because that's not how we judge you or see you. Not sure whether that was intended to give your argument credulity.....but it doesn't compute.
Well then , at the risk of getting two threads closed in two days , here goes ;

I have always believed in a higher spirit that holds all living things together and also heavily believe in Karma , as in "live by the sword , die by the sword". I do not believe in any of the organized religion's self appointed divinity , for instance to me the Catholic Pope is no more divine than any other man , the higher spirit having created ALL humans with equal abilities of divinity or debauchery , depending on the character of the soul involved .

And Jon , Your posts here are fine with me , having folks around with my kind of "peek behind the curtain" ethos makes for interesting conversation . I may not always respond to your posts , but there are many times I'm in complete agreement with you .

Last edited by init4fun; 12-06-2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: typos