View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:53 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
To answer your questions :

1) The title "The great Kamakiri $10 experiment". Does that mean "the great Kamakiri", or "the great ..... experiment"?

Musta been great experiment, Kamakiri's just a working stiff

2) How does starting with $10 equate to a $15 investment?

C'mon, dammit, let me have my coffee before giving me any complicated math questions :P

3) That is indeed a Buick under those chainsaws. 55 or 56 I'm guessing. I've never seen a chainsaw table like that before.

Well, I didn't think I'd do much damage to the finish, as being in a valley in New Mexico for over 30 years didn't do it any favors. Be warned, asking about my '55 Buick Century can get lotsa pictures tossed at you

4) Love the Bolens with that snowblower attachment on the front! My fantasies are kicking in.....restored I could use a beast like that !!!

Ended up getting $150 for it I think, people drove all way way from Philly to pick it up. Toothless weirdos, but who am I to judge.....

5) There aren't any recent updates on the thread. I'm hoping that doesn't mean the experiment fizzled. Do tell......

It basically did what most of these things do.....as I recall, by the time I got to $300, I had to use it to pay a bill......
1) Well I figured as much. OTOH "The Great Kamakiri" has a ring to it. Sounds like a magician...

2)

3) Doesn't look like something did that windshield any favors.

I'm a picture hound. Bring 'em on.

4) Toothless weirdos that don't have to shovel snow...

5) Ugh.... bills....
Console, chairside and table top radios. Test equipment , tubes, and a couple TV's. Oh, and tube/SS audio equipment.... lots and lots of audio equipment.....