View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 03:04 AM
VideoKarma Member

Vertical deflection problem 7 inch chinese CRT TV

Hi all,

I am requesting your help, I have a 7 inch Chinese portable B&W CRT television that runs on 12V. Vertical deflection is very unstable. Picture is distorted. I am completely new to this television related electronics. I am a radio amateur and i have knowledge of radio circuits, but very little on TV circuits. This TV is controlled by single IC named CD5151CP, which is also known as KA2915, made by some Chinese company. The most surprising thing that I found is there are two LM386 IC on board. One is for audio output another is for Vertical deflection amplifier. For audio the IC is named as YD386 and for vertical deflection amplifier it is D386 and D386 is getting warmer. I have taken pictures of the circuit board and made a drawing of the vertical deflection circuit having D386, also created a video of the screen, uploaded datasheet of 5151 IC, which also have a application circuit. I have stored all of these in my google drive linked below. For any further information please let me know. I will share.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Wm?usp=sharing