View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Analogue is Awesome

I ordered the whole set the other day but THANK YOU VERY MUCH for offering!

I just got "A view to a Kill" today (Original recording (CBS/FOX release - 1985))

EDIT:

Im posting this slightly out of order but I just got my ORIGINAL STAR WARS VHS tape today that i ordered last week.....

http://swonvideo.com/vhs/vvhsanh1982us2tape.htm

Thankfully it is NOT DIGITALLY MASTERED and is exactly like i remember it before they changed it

EDIT2:

I last bought a MR ROGERS episode ("Mr Rogers talks about Parents being away") -- It is 66 Mins which is strange because most of the shows he did are 30 mins! (This must be a special HOME VIDEO show cause @ the end he doesnt say "Its good to that Ill be back when the day is new and ill have more ideas for you......." he says "Its good to know im your friend")

I used to love that show,i feel sad that fred Passed away...I feel his show means MORE than the garbage on PBS now!

I think His show is still on PBS on sat mornings (It used to be) but im not sure........ Its really sad,good programming replaced with crap!

EDIT3:

I just got Short Circuit 2 and Halloween (1978)

EDIT4:

I just got For your eyes only (I hadnt seen it in many years,it was quite awesome seeing it again,excellent movie)

Last edited by Dude111; 04-09-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Audiokarma