View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 02:42 PM
M is for Memory

I'm currently still on a dumb cellphone. I want a smart phone though...Being able to google useful info when I'm out and about, entertain my self when out and crazy bored (and I do get crazy when I'm bored enough), and check prices of antique stuff I want to buy is a god send...Mom, who I've tried to talk into upgrading all our phones to smart phones accomplished this poorly by calling dad at his work and having him look this stuff for her on his computer.

Once I'm done saving up for/buying a good SUV a smart phone is next/even on the list with my hobby stuff.

It is easy enough to mock members of my generation over obsessed with their phones...A year or two back me and my friends were catching a bite before bowling and watched this couple our age at another table on a date spending the whole time on their phones likely talking to each-other...We shook our heads and joked about them a good bit. "If their texting goes well enough, perhaps they will park somewhere remote and sext each other later."

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4