View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon A. View Post
Okay, since no one else is going to say or do anything about this, and that I don't care about being popular, I'm going to speak up.

Just about everyone here knows that discussions about anyone's faith is forbidden here, so it's only fair that I ask that those without any to refrain from mentioning it so casually and/or making it sound like a real hay ride. I may be the only one here who feels this way but nevertheless I think my wishes should be respected. If that's out of the question then I'll just walk away, no big deal. I know my input here is considered to be of little to no value anyway.
You're *half* right.....but you're taking it over the edge.

There's nowhere in the rule books that says you can't state the category of your beliefs. It's when you espouse them onto others is where things go wrong. I'm a Christian (oops) and have no problem or argument with someone who has no set faith or believes what they want to believe.

When we try to change people's views in that regard, especially in a vintage television forum, is where things get stupid.

Hakuna matata

PS- "I know my input here is considered to be of little to no value anyway" must be how you judge yourself, because that's not how we judge you or see you. Not sure whether that was intended to give your argument credulity.....but it doesn't compute.