View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 12:49 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I well & TRULY appreciate you fellers diggin' upp laces to get my admidtiitally obscure manualsf for my EK-07. My Sweet,Loving Computer decided it didn't like ANY of 'em at all, so I'm basically back at Square One... Chicka Boom, Chicka Boom, donchajes LOVE IT ?!? Would ANY ONE ELSE ever fancy planting one of yr biggest, heaviest steel-toed work boots up L'il Billy Gates' posterior just for the Hell of it, or am I the only one who's Psychotic enuf to admit it ?!? (Grin)
Yeah, when Windows 10 makes one of those "big brother says we're shutting your computer down for updates in ~10 minutes come hell or high water" when I have over 10 minutes worth of backing up/saving of open stuff to do I'd sorta like to kick some but....The creators update filling my C partition, and making my system run like crap for a week till I could sneak a few hours time to set it straight was another of those moments....

Part of me wants to go back to windows 7 (I still can if I want because of backup drive images).

Bottom line with computers if you can't work on them, find someone who can...Like tube TVs they can only go so long before something breaks.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4