View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 10:44 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubetwister View Post
lets imagine I'm in my 50's riding a competition level X country mountain . bike @ least 75 mi a week in the season and getting some gravity and getting laid regular with my real nice ,smart good looking professional gal Tuesday and maybe Thursday too and current weekend getaway squeeze and feel a little tired around all that thinking my GP may reccomend a vitamin regimen and maybe something else eh?

The next day after a cardio ultrasound my suddenly new and spendy cardiologist comes in the room with the results and he says to me :

"Hey bud "you need to have a by pass surgery it's definite you need that "

> I ask him when? > He tells me :

" I want you to check into XXX XXX hospital right away without delay we can call someone for you also let them know where you going and they have long term valet covered parking for things like this there too so your new ride and your phat grips on it out front here will be safe there."

" We let your GP know ,he well be checking in on you when he makes his rounds there and we made all the arrangements , "

"they know what to do when you check in at the lobby and they will put your Rolex in thier safe right there in the lobby or near there until you leave and the knife will be seeing you for a consult before the action gets started no later than a day or so ."

.True story here and ......We never know when the bogey man is coming and mine is statistically long overdue to return .
Good God, all that dialogue over a S120!!!
BTW, I'm a little more than just a hobbyist, plus I have four years of Tech school, associated with my Electrician Apprenticship. Plus, several years of practical experience, that no tech school can offer! Why do you think, I knew exactly what set you were working on, if I didn't have experience with the faults of the set.
Another thing, I've been equipping my workshop with GFCI receptacles, ever since they became available, something like 30 years. It minimizes a shock hazard when working on equipment like this!