View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 05:18 PM
Banned

Y-Sustain Boards on eBay

Hello everyone, I just did a search for the Y-Sustain board I need for this TV (The HP Plasma) and there are a couple on there with buy it now or best offer prices, with one going for $62 buy it now price or best offer and another one going for $74 buy it now or best offer and yet another one going for $94 buy it now or best offer, and I'm guessing that all of these prices are way too high for what they ought to be, so with that in mind what would be a good price to offer if I was to use the "best offer" option to try and get the board? I was thinking $25-$30 or so, and yes all three of these boards are reported as being functioning boards by the sellers who said that they came out of TVs with broken screens but otherwise were fully functioning because they removed the boards from the broken TVs and tested them out in a good TV, and I was thinking $25-$30 because of the fact that they can't guarantee the board's longevity since it is a board that is known to malfunction after a while, depending on how hard the TV is used.

What do you guys think? Any input and suggestions would be appreciated.