View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 09:07 PM
M is for Memory

The IR emitter is not functioning. I haven't declared it dead/lost cause yet, but I haven't found time to get to the root cause of its problems yet...Right now it is among about a dozen other projects in a sort of purgatory that comes about when I have enough time to open a project up, life suddenly gets busy for a while, I forget about what I was doing and or priorities change. Eventually, I'll get back a roundtuit.

My main video source rack where the CED player it should work with resides is LONG overdue for a rewire (which should kick me back to the remote project)...Normally I do that annually, but has held it's core configuration (analog cable with analog TVs) for probably 3X that by now...Gear in the rack needs repairs and so many things have changed in the way I watch/record TV in that time that it is devolving into a flying spaghetti monster of jury rigs to make digital cable TV work and support my Sony HDCRT with HD video...Some warped part of my subconscious must enjoy having and expanding an impractical backlog of projects.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4