View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:42 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I had an aluminized CRT in a 59' Zenith with the power-off spot burn hole in the phosphor...I found a better tube in the last year and dumped the working one with the spot off on someone.
I had a really nice 59 Zenith Space Command floor model with the 24" tube. I tried and tried to find a home for it. Never could; not even free. I wound up saving the chassis and the remote stuff and busting up the rest. I hate is so bad when that has to happen. It would have made someone a real nice daily watcher as there was almost no hours of use on it. I say that as the chassis was only lightly dusted with all factory Zenith tubes. The crt was super bright and crisp. Man, I better shut up or people are going to want to kick my butt! LOL. It's what happens when ya bring a woman into the home. Now shes gone and it's gone, but there's now room for me to work on my Zenith "roundie"!!!!

If ya still have the thing, I have all sorts of parts.