View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 10:32 PM
VideoKarma Member

Out of curiosity I adjusted L1 (41.25mc trap) and L3 (39.75 trap) to their max and I was able to get the below curve, all other coils and transformers I left as-is. It seems like if I had a bit more adjustment in the coils I could get the response curve to dip between the 39.75mc and 41.25mc markers. Also not sure then why such a response around the 41.75mc marker, while the drawing shows a bit of a curve here my set exaggerates the response around this marker.

Would there be a particular capacitor in these trap circuits I should look at? All of these capacitors are precision low values that are not easy to measure, I would have to remove the capacitors and either try to measure or just replace.

I also could just move on. Maybe unrelated but after going through the power supply, horizontal and vertical circuits there was low sound and serious buzzing/noise in the sound circuit, the Quadrature, Intercarrier, and Sound Take Off coil all needed a good bit of adjustment. I still get buzzing/noise during screen changes such as when going to commercials.

Last edited by bhegges; 12-28-2023 at 11:16 PM.